Triflow Olympus & Kubus Kitchen Tap O Ring Kit FR9400
If your Tap is leaking at the joint of the body of the tap and the spout then you might need to replace your O-rings.
These two taps have the coloured dots on the levers whereas the later ‘Filterflow’ models that have same name do NOT have coloured dots. They have the Letters F / C / H etched on the levers instead. It is very important to know which you have i.e. the Triflow or Filterflow version before ordering as they take completely different parts. See below for more information. And you can always email us if you need assistance.
Franke Triflow Olympus & Kubus Parts Contact us with your taps details and we will check suitability for you.
If by replacing the O Ring Kit, the leak persists around the base of the tap, please check that the O Rings have been fitted correctly and also check for pin holes in the spout (in which case you might require a new Spout).
This is a Genuine Spare PartParts might be modified by the manufacturers as part of their continual improvements. We cannot always guarantee that a part will fit an older version of a product. All spare parts that do not fit can be returned for a refund excluding shipping costs. Please Contact us prior to purchasing if you are unsure if this is the correct part for your Kitchen Tap as our Expert Customer Service Team are there to assist you.
We ship from Ireland Monday to Friday to ROI and NIand usually dispatch same day if the Order is placed night before or morning of a working day. Shipping Costs (P&P):
- Post (not trackable) Free shipping
- Courier (trackable) €6.15 with Fastways
- Freight (Pallets) (trackable) €49.20 with Freight Forwarder
- Fastways / Freight Forwarder is usually 1-2 working days but please allow longer if you live in a remote location as some couriers do not cover remote areas daily. It is very important to ensure that your shipping address is correct and always to include your Eircode / Postal code. Couriers look for a mobile phone to aid delivery.
- Post is usually 1-2 working days but it could take longer to be delivered in N.I. At peak times of the year e.g. Christmas Period, or extreme weather, there could be delays countrywide in deliveries as volumes of goods sent by Post / Courier increase or are delayed by adverse weather conditions. This is outside our control.
- The only items we ship direct to any customer are Clearance Sale Products and Spare Parts. For Terms and Conditions relating to any product bought directly from our website, please see here.
- All our other products can only be purchased via our Retailers, and you can find a comprehensive list here in our Find a Retailers Section, that list, county by county, all the contact information of our Retailers that sell our products.