GDPR – LEGAL REQUIREMENT
On the 25th May 2018, the new General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) will legally take effect. As a business which holds data relating to your company, we are legally obliged to inform you of the data we hold for you and how we will use it.
We request you read the information contained here and confirm via email if you no longer wish to have us store your information. We store your information to enable us to trade with you.
Who we are
Highway Wholesalers Limited is a company registered in Ireland (Company Number 94346) whose registered office is at Mullinabro Business Centre, Mullinabro, Ferrybank, Waterford, Ireland. Registered VAT number is IE 4759847G.
We respect your right to privacy and will only process personal data you provide to us in accordance with the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003 and other applicable privacy laws including General Data Protection Regulation 25th May 2018.
If you have any questions about how we collect, store and use personal data, or if you have any other privacy-related questions, please contact us by any of the following means:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone us on 00353 51 872615
We do not and will not knowingly collect information from any unsupervised person under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, you must not use this Website or submit any personal data to us unless you have the consent of, and are supervised by, a parent or guardian.
We will never ask you to confirm any account or credit card details via email. If you receive an email claiming to be from Highway Wholesalers Limited asking you to do so, please ignore it and do not respond.
You have the following rights:
- the right to ask what personal data that we hold about you at any time (aside from the reasonable costs of reproducing the data we will not charge you for providing this information to you and to receive a response within 21 days);
- the right to ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal data that we hold about you free of charge.
- the right to have any personal data we hold about you erased or blocked within 30 days of the receipt of such a request from you; and
- the right to request us to cease processing your personal data where such processing is likely to cause substantial distress or damage.
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please contact us using the contact details specified above.
INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR COMPANY
The information we hold in our software systems includes some or all of the following:
- Company Name
- Company Address
- Company Contacts (Buyers; Sellers; Accounts; Management etc)
- Telephone numbers supplied by you
- Email addresses supplied by you
- VAT number
- Bank Account Details
Email addresses are also held in our internal email system.
For security, data is backed up on our server.
We use data relating to your business to facilitate trading with you and your company and for general correspondence with your staff. We will never pass on this information without your permission.
If you wish for us to no longer hold your company information please reply via email to email@example.com stating the information you wish to have removed.
If you are a recipient of our regular newsletter and no longer wish to receive this, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the word “unsubscribe” in the subject header.
We do not send text alerts.
Specific to our website
Are “Cookies” used on the website?
Website Contact forms
We keep contact form submissions for a certain period for customer service purposes, but we do not use the information submitted through them for marketing purposes.