SMR Tap Valve 3602R
San Marco 3602R Kitchen Tap Valve Contact us with your taps details and we will check suitability for you.
This Valve is used in this Tap here from c. 2009 (there was another 28 spline valve c. 2009 called 3491R (for which the valve here is interchangeable But if you have this Tap with a 20 spline valve (i.e. 2009 or earlier) then you would need to order the 1212R. If any doubts please email us details and we will be happy to assist you.
Overall height: 50mm
Nut Height: 6mm
Diameter at thread: 21mm
Height of Splines: 6mm
The latest genuine version of this valve (version 2) in main image & gallery images, which we will be sending if you order, issued from October 2021, looks a little different but is the genuine replacement for version 1 3602R and the earlier 3491R Valve.
This is a Genuine Spare PartParts might be modified by the manufacturers as part of their continual improvements. We cannot always guarantee that a part will fit an older version of a product. All spare parts that do not fit can be returned for a refund excluding shipping costs. Please Contact us prior to purchasing if you are unsure if this is the correct part for your Kitchen Tap as our Expert Customer Service Team are there to assist you.
We ship from Ireland Monday to Friday to ROI and NIand usually dispatch same day if the Order is placed night before or morning of a working day. Shipping Costs (P&P):
- Post (not trackable) Free shipping
- Courier (trackable) €6.15 with Fastways
- Freight (Pallets) (trackable) €49.20 with Freight Forwarder
- Fastways / Freight Forwarder is usually 1-2 working days but please allow longer if you live in a remote location as some couriers do not cover remote areas daily. It is very important to ensure that your shipping address is correct and always to include your Eircode / Postal code. Couriers look for a mobile phone to aid delivery.
- Post is usually 1-2 working days but it could take longer to be delivered in N.I. At peak times of the year e.g. Christmas Period, or extreme weather, there could be delays countrywide in deliveries as volumes of goods sent by Post / Courier increase or are delayed by adverse weather conditions. This is outside our control.
- The only items we ship direct to any customer are Clearance Sale Products and Spare Parts. For Terms and Conditions relating to any product bought directly from our website, please see here.
- All our other products can only be purchased via our Retailers, and you can find a comprehensive list here in our Find a Retailers Section, that list, county by county, all the contact information of our Retailers that sell our products.