Kitchen Tap Handle Grub Screw .677

2.00 incl. VAT

If your Kitchen Tap is dripping where the Spout meets the Base you might need to replace your O Ring Kit.

If your Kitchen Tap is dripping from the Spout then you might need to change your Valves.

See below for more information.

Quick Enquiry

Simply fill out the form below and we'll get back to you shortly!

    By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website.

    This site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. By browsing this website, you agree to our use of cookies.