SMR Tap Valve 3819R
San Marco 3819R Kitchen Tap Valve Contact us with your taps details and we will check suitability for you.
If your own Valve is the 3819R and it looks different to the Valve image, then see if the Bush Part has come out stuck to the Valve. The Bush is a part that is used in some Taps and is fitted around the Valve. It is essentially a brass piece that fills the gap between the Valve and the outer body of the Tap. Some Taps only have it on one side e.g. the Alba Tap has a Bush 3409R on the Hot Side Only. We recommend, if you are doing the replacing of the valve yourself, to remove your own valve first and check this. The bush part is often not specified in installation guides but if we know the Tap, then we can advise you.
There are two different size bushes that look almost identical:
3408R Bush = 36mm diameter
3049R Bush = 30mm diameter
The Genoa Tap takes the 3408R Bush whereas the PC1 Tap takes the 3409R Bush. These Taps are almost identical in appearance.
How Quarter Turn Valves open / close
- By 'Hot' we are referring to a Valve that opens Clockwise.
- By 'Cold' we are referring to a Valve that opens Anti-Clockwise
However, there are some taps where the opposite is the case. Eg. Our Deco Tap, there is a 'Hot' (Clockwise opening) valve in the Cold Water Feed and a 'Cold' (Anti-Clockwise opening Valve) in the Hot Water Feed. It is the same with our Riviera Palazzo. Sometimes Taps with Cross Handles and Quarter Turn Valves can have a 'Cold' (Anti-clockwise) Valve in both the Hot and the Cold water feeds. You can contact us before buying if unsure. Or you can remove your own Valve prior to ordering to check which valve is in your own water feed.
This is a Genuine Spare PartParts might be modified by the manufacturers as part of their continual improvements. We cannot always guarantee that a part will fit an older version of a product. All spare parts that do not fit can be returned for a refund excluding shipping costs. Please Contact us prior to purchasing if you are unsure if this is the correct part for your Kitchen Tap as our Expert Customer Service Team are there to assist you.
We ship from Ireland Monday to Friday to ROI and NIand usually dispatch same day if the Order is placed night before or morning of a working day. Shipping Costs (P&P):
- Post (not trackable) Free shipping
- Courier (trackable) €6.15 with Fastways
- Freight (Pallets) (trackable) €49.20 with Freight Forwarder
- Fastways / Freight Forwarder is usually 1-2 working days but please allow longer if you live in a remote location as some couriers do not cover remote areas daily. It is very important to ensure that your shipping address is correct and always to include your Eircode / Postal code. Couriers look for a mobile phone to aid delivery.
- Post is usually 1-2 working days but it could take longer to be delivered in N.I. At peak times of the year e.g. Christmas Period, or extreme weather, there could be delays countrywide in deliveries as volumes of goods sent by Post / Courier increase or are delayed by adverse weather conditions. This is outside our control.
- The only items we ship direct to any customer are Clearance Sale Products and Spare Parts. For Terms and Conditions relating to any product bought directly from our website, please see here.
- All our other products can only be purchased via our Retailers, and you can find a comprehensive list here in our Find a Retailers Section, that list, county by county, all the contact information of our Retailers that sell our products.